<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>        <rss version="2.0"
             xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
             xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/"
             xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
             xmlns:admin="http://webns.net/mvcb/"
             xmlns:rdf="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#"
             xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/">
        <channel>
            <title>
									Pressure wash PSI? - Deck Stain Questions and Answers				            </title>
            <link>https://forum.deckstainhelp.com/deck-stain-questions-and-answers/pressure-wash-psi/</link>
            <description>Deck Stain Help Forum Discussion Board</description>
            <language>en-US</language>
            <lastBuildDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 18:30:12 +0000</lastBuildDate>
            <generator>wpForo</generator>
            <ttl>60</ttl>
							                    <item>
                        <title>RE: Pressure wash PSI?</title>
                        <link>https://forum.deckstainhelp.com/deck-stain-questions-and-answers/pressure-wash-psi/#post-13531</link>
                        <pubDate>Mon, 21 Sep 2020 19:09:55 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[@administrator

Thank you very much.  Scott]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>@administrator</p><p></p>

Thank you very much.  Scott]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://forum.deckstainhelp.com/deck-stain-questions-and-answers/">Deck Stain Questions and Answers</category>                        <dc:creator>scottDenver</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://forum.deckstainhelp.com/deck-stain-questions-and-answers/pressure-wash-psi/#post-13531</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: Pressure wash PSI?</title>
                        <link>https://forum.deckstainhelp.com/deck-stain-questions-and-answers/pressure-wash-psi/#post-13530</link>
                        <pubDate>Mon, 21 Sep 2020 19:07:22 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[You need to use the Gemini Restore A Deck Kits while pressure washing for prep:

Pressure washing alone is not proper prep.]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[You need to use the Gemini Restore A Deck Kits while pressure washing for prep: https://www.deckstainhelp.com/gemini-restore-a-deck-kit-review/

Pressure washing alone is not proper prep.]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://forum.deckstainhelp.com/deck-stain-questions-and-answers/">Deck Stain Questions and Answers</category>                        <dc:creator>Scott Paul ~ Restoring Wood &amp; Decks Since 1993</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://forum.deckstainhelp.com/deck-stain-questions-and-answers/pressure-wash-psi/#post-13530</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Pressure wash PSI?</title>
                        <link>https://forum.deckstainhelp.com/deck-stain-questions-and-answers/pressure-wash-psi/#post-13529</link>
                        <pubDate>Mon, 21 Sep 2020 18:16:26 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[I have a redwood deck that was professionally sanded and stained with TWP in 2018.  The wood is in good shape but Colorado weather has weathered (thinned) the stain in places.  I want to re-...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I have a redwood deck that was professionally sanded and stained with TWP in 2018.  The wood is in good shape but Colorado weather has weathered (thinned) the stain in places.  I want to re-stain it myself but I've been told it's "mandatory" to pressure wash it with at least 2,000 PSI and also it's best to simply pressure wash it with a "light" electric pressure washer under 1,500 PSI.  Thoughts? 1160]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://forum.deckstainhelp.com/deck-stain-questions-and-answers/">Deck Stain Questions and Answers</category>                        <dc:creator>scottDenver</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://forum.deckstainhelp.com/deck-stain-questions-and-answers/pressure-wash-psi/#post-13529</guid>
                    </item>
							        </channel>
        </rss>
		